Windows 2000/ME/XP/2003/Vista are all plug and
Drivers are only needed for Windows
98 SE and earlier systems.
operating system does not support USB and BioStik
For Windows 98 you will need to install drivers
Please follow the directions below.
| 1. Do not plug in the BioStik before installation of the driver.
2. Please download the BioStik
driver file "BioStik-V-1-98.zip".
3. Make a new directory on your "C" drive, for example c:\BioStik driver\.
file "BioStik-V-1-98.zip" into that directory (A total of seven files
are in the directory).
4. Plug in the BioStik and place an authorized fingerprint
on the device.
5. After authentication, the computer will require the proper drivers to
access the drive.
"Next" to continue.
6. Check "Search for the best driver for your device (Recommended)". Click "Next"
7. Check "Specify a location" and browse to the directory where
unzipped (for example
c:\BioStik driver\). Click "Next" to continue.
You have completed the first part of the driver installation.
Please proceed with the directions below.
8. The PC then identifies a "USB disk controller" and asks for a driver.
9. Repeat step 7 - (Specify the location that BioStik-V-1-98.zip was unzipped
Click "Next" to continue.)
10. The driver should now be completely installed. Once installation is
will see an icon showing a "Removable Disk" drive in your "My
Possible Files Needed:
BioStik Quick Connect Guide
|This guide will show you
how to create an authorized fingerprint.
BioStik Windows 98
necessary to complete the instructions above.